Ian Carmichael's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"The difficulty that I struggle with is that much modern 'discipline' is a long slow…"

Ian Carmichael replied Apr 4, 2009 to Corporal Punishment Right for 21st Century Schools?

22 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Laura Gibbs is a great user of nings and other on-line tools - she's a member here,…"

Ian Carmichael replied Apr 2, 2009 to ANYBODY USING NING FOR HIGHER EDUCATION STUDENTS?

8 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Mary Hricko

"Some of the natives seem rather 'primitive'! Couldn't agree more, Nancy, so the use…"

Ian Carmichael replied Mar 26, 2009 to Has Technology forced some teachers to the side?

24 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Tommi

"YES! More power to Payne's insights. She also speaks about stimulation and engagemen…"

Ian Carmichael replied Mar 5, 2009 to Kids belong from high-income families do better at both, but researchers not exactly sure why

5 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"That sounds great, Nancy - it gets new faces off to an excellent collegial start, an…"

Ian Carmichael replied Feb 27, 2009 to What is your Suggestion?

18 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"I reckon you probably are too Nancy - but, until we can clone you, is there hope for…"

18 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"I'm not sorry - but what do other staff do for a bad teacher, once they've identifie…"

18 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"Yep, even more questions. I really don't, from my experience, know many bad teachers…"

Ian Carmichael replied Feb 26, 2009 to What is your Suggestion?

18 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"Sounds good. But What is a bad teacher? Are they teachers who fail the tests or are…"

Ian Carmichael replied Feb 26, 2009 to What is your Suggestion?

18 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"Under pressure, convenience wins, unfortunately. I find that what flexibility I have…"

Ian Carmichael replied Feb 20, 2009 to Are we doing what is best for our students…or are we doing what is most convenient for us?

11 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service