bjoernlasse's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Andrew! I think thats a great idea :) You might want to check out Supercool School.…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Mexican School looking for Video Conference

7 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Swanson

"agree :)"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Philosophy of Using technology in the classroom

3 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

"Can you specify what you are looking for? I guess digital learning no matter if rur…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Digital education in 2015

6 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Michael Zimmer

"I guess it all depends on 1. What you want to teach 2. On your personal style &…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Technology

13 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Michael Zimmer

"I wonder if a Supercool School would be a good collaborative tool for teachers to le…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to How do teachers collaborate?

5 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

"fully agree!! Web technologies are simply new tools to solve old problems ;)"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Does the 2.0 Classroom Improve Students' Engagement in Learning?

24 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Eileen Doherty

"I guess most importantly you engage with other teachers through twitter - this way y…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Good websites/blogs to follow for a new teacher?

27 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Laurie Reece

"Great idea :)! I just followed your google wave."

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Google Wave for Junior High School or Middle School Educators

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

"That looks like an awesome tool in terms of features. I just started my own Group. I…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Social Networking for everyone (incl. under 13's)

8 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by bjoernlasse

"I am not sure if that would fit to your list but we have a whiteboard tool in our on…"

bjoernlasse replied Dec 5, 2009 to Free (and low cost) web based interactive whiteboard tools

8 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Kelly Walsh

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service