Helen Otway's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone tried to embed a Voki avatar into Edublogs? What's the trick??"

Helen Otway replied Jan 16, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"This really resonates with me. I've not used too many Web 2.0 tools yet, but when us…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 14, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"That sounds like a good idea. Maybe a criteria list or rubric to keep them on track.…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 14, 2008 to Get a Voki Speaking Avatar to Greet Visitors to Your Site and More...

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Good idea Anne. I guess kids (and adults) like to play around with things first - ge…"

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"I explored Voki yesterday and thought it was a lot of fun. I have mine on my Classro…"

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"Hi Nancy, I created my own Voki yesterday and I was wondering the same thing about…"

64 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Jane Davidson

"I look forward to it being pulled together too! Was thinking of doing this myself. W…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 14, 2008 to 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know About Technology

80 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Kerr

"Looks great Kate. Neat way to find out how they are using the technology by using th…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 13, 2008 to 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know About Technology

80 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Kerr

"Off the top of my head - 1. What is the technology world of the students? What are t…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 13, 2008 to 10 Things Every Teacher Should Know About Technology

80 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Kerr

"Hi Michael, I agree. I think this is something that can be overlooked by many schoo…"

Helen Otway replied Jan 7, 2008 to 'Aha' moments with peer coaching!

13 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by David Greene

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service