Katy Scott's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (257) Replies Latest Activity

"Often, teachers place students together and expect them to be able to work cooperati…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 11, 2010 to What causes lack of cooperation of learners during group discussions in a session

1 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

"A big concern when requesting new hardware in schools is price, but there's a TON ou…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to Teacher hardware technology request forms

4 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Mandie

"That a tough one -- it's just so ridiculous. I'm sure there's a deeper reason -- per…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to ConvincingIT to allow the use of blogs/wikis/open source

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Eunice Ntobedzi

"The Week in Rap is a pretty cool example of rap integrated with current events. The…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to Graffiti & Rap Tools

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Francine Safdeye

"I downloaded both and tested them. As I recall, the two mice only work within the pr…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wiimote and software

9 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"I totally understand this frustration. Content filters have always been a big proble…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to What factors inhibit the use of web 2.0 by educators? I need lots of perspectives!

23 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Anthony VonBank

"In that case, I think 2 pens would be plenty. Yes, pressure sensitive means you jus…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to Wiimote and software

9 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"Technology is a new literacy. With the speed of innovation, we, as teachers, have no…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to Is technology essential to teach today's students?

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

"Hmmm.... I know of a teacher who has all her students use her account. I'm not sure…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 9, 2010 to Prezi

5 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

"That's definitely a great strategy! Have you seen The Week in Rap? It's a good one!…"

Katy Scott replied Mar 8, 2010 to how to capture learners interest to focus on the activity during the session

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Tina Dahlby

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service