Elise Mueller's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thoughts from a classroom... (inspired by Jessica Hagy and indexed.blogspot.com) "

Elise Mueller replied Apr 23, 2008 to Who else is thinks Twitter is meaningless?

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"Well, I guess I have a difficult time looking at Twitter from anything other than a…"

Elise Mueller replied Apr 13, 2008 to Who else is thinks Twitter is meaningless?

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"I agree! And I didn't mean to imply that Twitter was meaningless, just look at the n…"

Elise Mueller replied Apr 12, 2008 to Who else is thinks Twitter is meaningless?

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"Hi Stu, Interesting discussion that seems to have roots that run much deeper than ju…"

Elise Mueller replied Apr 12, 2008 to Who else is thinks Twitter is meaningless?

52 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Mike O'Hara

"I would say Henry needs to meet Dick Hardt...or perhaps he has!"

Elise Mueller replied Mar 17, 2008 to What to do with PowerPoint?

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

"Hello Coop, I too have felt that PowerPoint was getting old which led me to explore…"

Elise Mueller replied Mar 16, 2008 to What to do with PowerPoint?

37 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Kim Tufts

"Hello Helen, My district has been involved in peer coaching for over a decade. We b…"

Elise Mueller replied Jan 6, 2008 to 'Aha' moments with peer coaching!

13 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by David Greene

"Hi Jeremy, Thanks fo the reply. I guess the thought of going through a situation li…"

Elise Mueller replied Oct 29, 2007 to CIPA vs. COPA

7 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

"The impression I got was there is a difference. We were asked to remove any links to…"

Elise Mueller replied Oct 28, 2007 to CIPA vs. COPA

7 Oct 29, 2007
Reply by Kelley Irish

"Hi Gayle, Have you considered Community Walk Maps? It is similar to Google maps with…"

Elise Mueller replied Sep 30, 2007 to Help my fifth graders learn about the state where you live.

18 Oct 18, 2007
Reply by Chris Lloyd

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service