Paul McMahon's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure did Jason. NIST only had a few projectors in Ad-hoc mode. I have now done the…"

Paul McMahon replied Sep 10, 2008 to Installing Wireless Projectors in a School

2 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Jason, Peter Woodhead (formerly ESF, now GSIS) had some comments on it. We had a d…"

Paul McMahon replied Sep 10, 2008 to Anyone using Gochinese in their Chinese teaching?

1 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Thanks for this Arlene, I am a big fan of the sub-notebooks like the EeePC and the…"

Paul McMahon replied Jun 21, 2008 to Can anyone put me in touch with a 1:1 program using UMPCs?

2 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Well, the authority that asked me to do the workshops were not forthcoming with a lo…"

Paul McMahon replied Jun 4, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Hi Alecia, I have been asking the same question of the online community for a coupl…"

Paul McMahon replied Jun 2, 2008 to Language Labs

8 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by felicitas asteinza

"What a good idea! Check out my blog where I record the often frustrating experience…"

Paul McMahon replied May 19, 2008 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"This is really expanding. Thanks for this Danny Lisa and Leigh! As soon as I get som…"

Paul McMahon replied May 9, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Some good suggestions here Jason. Thanks for this. Paul"

Paul McMahon replied Apr 14, 2008 to Anyone have some good workshop notes on "Great Applications of ICT for Science"?

16 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Fantastic! Thanks Steve and James. I will look into these options. I think Jame's op…"

Paul McMahon replied Apr 9, 2008 to Anyone Know of an Online Tool for Teachers to Select Workshops for Conference/PD Day?

5 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Paul McMahon

"Cool, Will try this as soon as I get a chance Simon. Thanks. Paul"

Paul McMahon replied Apr 2, 2008 to Are you using Twitter?

104 May 6, 2009
Reply by aledoux

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service