Ed Jones's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, technology tools may best be used for metrics and quality control trackin…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 14, 2007 to Research Documentation for Technology Integration

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

"This one doesn't have what you're asking for either, but it does seem to cover the "…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 14, 2007 to Research Documentation for Technology Integration

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

"Boy, do I hope you get some solid answers to this. But I'm not holding my breath. W…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 13, 2007 to Research Documentation for Technology Integration

7 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

"Music?! Shh!! They'll think we're geeks!! :-) Did a real quick search, and the less…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 13, 2007 to Do You Teach Basic HTML?

7 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

"So, let me be bold and extend this a bit more. What do you think of HTML taught from…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 12, 2007 to Do You Teach Basic HTML?

7 Nov 13, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

"LOL :-) Some of the funniest bits of the Gadfly are their excuses for not having a…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 12, 2007 to Where To, Classroom 2.0?

99 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

"Alas, I'm a terrible coder, so I'll won't be adding to the open source code base at…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 11, 2007 to The future for standard email.. will it fade?

8 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Greg Noack

"Cool tool! Now, will you tell learners that this video is a long-known hoax, or lea…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 11, 2007 to Asterpix - yet another fantastic video tool.

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by nat kausik

"Hmmm, color me quizzical. Poking around the project website, I'm not finding exactl…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 9, 2007 to What If We Closed the Ed Schools?

14 Nov 9, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"I wonder if we should turn this around, for those fearful administrators: That's not…"

Ed Jones replied Nov 7, 2007 to Should Tom Sawyer be taught in a gifted fifth grade language arts class?

6 Nov 7, 2007
Reply by Terry Smith

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service