Karen Cameron's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Very well put, Steve! Thanks for commenting."

Karen Cameron replied Mar 18, 2013 to Should we tell our students how smart they are?

4 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Of course, Sonja. It's a great site. "

Karen Cameron replied Mar 1, 2013 to Reading Teachers: Book Wink has heard your students’ cries for help

2 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, John: Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to check these out for sure. Have a…"

Karen Cameron replied Jan 24, 2013 to 5 apps to unite your district and encourage collaborative learning

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, Peter. Have a nice afternoon!"

Karen Cameron replied Jan 15, 2013 to Has anyone ever invited reading role models into the classroom?

2 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thanks for reading and commenting, Rachel! If you decide to give this a try, keep me…"

Karen Cameron replied Dec 3, 2012 to Burying the Book Report: Using Book Trailers in the Classroom

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Cam: Thanks so much for responding to the blog. I'm not familiar with the Dibels…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 29, 2012 to 4 Reading Strategies for Struggling Readers

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Darcy: Thanks for commenting. If you decide to give this a try with your class,…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 29, 2012 to Burying the Book Report: Using Book Trailers in the Classroom

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Hi, Staci: Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. Please keep me…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 27, 2012 to Save your voice and let music do the talking: Using music as a classroom management tool

2 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thanks for taking the time to read and comment, Jade! "

Karen Cameron replied Nov 26, 2012 to Creating Avid Readers: 5 Reading Strategies for Parents & Teachers

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thanks for reading and commenting, Corinthia. Keep me posted on how these sites work…"

Karen Cameron replied Nov 21, 2012 to Start building vocabulary with these 5 interactive websites and apps

7 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Karen Cameron

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service