Shuchi Grover's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree! Hunger Games and Catching Fire were on top of my list in the contemporary Y…"

Shuchi Grover replied Nov 4, 2009 to Book recommendations?

83 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by J Dosch

"Hi all! I've compiled a list of 100 recommendations in the young adult category - h…"

Shuchi Grover replied Nov 4, 2009 to Book recommendations?

83 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by J Dosch

"Talking of Open Source Software, I wanted to point this community to an article titl…"

Shuchi Grover replied Oct 21, 2009 to Favorite Open Source Software

52 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Clive Roberts

"I'd love one coz I don't wanna feel left out :( :) Shuchi"

Shuchi Grover replied Oct 17, 2009 to Ready to Wave? 9 Invitations Available!

31 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Jesse Gauthier

"SmartBean takes a hilarious look at this topic in this tongue-in-cheek compilation o…"

Shuchi Grover replied Oct 15, 2009 to "21st Century Skills" the death knell for some yesteryear "basic skills"?

7 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"I'd recommend Geometer Sketchpad, but GeoGebra is the same thing - and it's free. It…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 25, 2009 to Math Software for Junior High

16 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by GoldStudent

"I have not tried it, but it seems like a great idea! I'd use Google Earth for dramat…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 25, 2009 to Three Cups of Tea and Google Earth or Google Maps

19 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by DebbieFuco

"Well put! So I guess the question becomes "what is worth teaching?" with the time th…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 22, 2009 to "21st Century Skills" the death knell for some yesteryear "basic skills"?

7 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"I guess a lot of these skills will come in handy in that emergency situation when yo…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 22, 2009 to "21st Century Skills" the death knell for some yesteryear "basic skills"?

7 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Shuchi Grover

"Not entirely sure if you're looking for books on gaming in education, but since othe…"

Shuchi Grover replied Sep 3, 2009 to Looking for a book recommendation on the subject of Game Theory

8 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff Applegate

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service