Lisa DeGraaf's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Aaron The Pringle Chip Challenge sounds really cool. I think I might be able to c…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Aug 28, 2010 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"Hi and thanks for the interest. What is your role in the library? What ideas do you…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Aug 24, 2010 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"I am getting ready for the new school year and thought I'd get in touch with you. Ar…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Aug 19, 2010 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"I checked out a bit and I'm interested. Is the site secure. I know this is an issue…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Dec 8, 2009 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"Sounds interesting....I have some contact with my intermediate students. What kind o…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Dec 1, 2009 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"It sounds like you're involved in some really interesting things. I work with grade…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Dec 1, 2009 to Interested in Connecting with Other Classrooms and Students

14 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Lisa DeGraaf

"I'm new to this ning but I'm interested in Google Wave....do you have any more invit…"

Lisa DeGraaf replied Nov 29, 2009 to Google Wave Invites

152 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Ana-Alicia Valdez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service