Denise Stewart's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Georgina, Give me a sample view of it. My district has no money (California is a…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Playing music while they type is something that mine would love. I will send these t…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"There are such students in every school. At my site, we offer special classes to hel…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Bringing Real World Opportunities to Remedial Level Students

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Stacey Wielfaert

"I use graphic organizers to help my ELLs to take notes on key information in their r…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 4, 2010 to Note-Taking Success Stories

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I was given a SDAIE English class a few years ago where I had to teach Julius Caesar…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 3, 2010 to Julius Caesar or Taming of the Shrew

25 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I use graphic organizers to help my ELLs to take notes on key information in their r…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 3, 2010 to Note-Taking Success Stories

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I bought one for myself at Best Buy over the winter break. I have been "playing with…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 3, 2010 to Livescribe - Anyone using it? Any math teachers?

17 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Dale Ehrhart

"I don't teach math, but I do work with math teachers who have ELLs. This site is ama…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 3, 2010 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"I presented on filamentality last year. It is an awesome site and most importantly,…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 3, 2010 to Google Scavenger Hunt

12 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"http://www.documentcameraexperts.com/LessonPlans.aspx I don't know what just happen…"

Denise Stewart replied Mar 3, 2010 to Document Camera in SS and ELA classroom -Secondary

25 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service