Denise Stewart's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

"www.epals.com looks easier to manage that the pen pal program at www.ptpi.org! Deni…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 28, 2010 to Email account for students

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"Thank you:) I have much to share with my colleagues tomorrow! Denise www.ellteache…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 28, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"These typing programs look like fun! My experiences in learning to type a zillion ye…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 28, 2010 to Does anyone know of any FREE typing sites out in cyberland?

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Since my ELLs have no experience with email (sad, but true) and even less with the i…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 28, 2010 to Email account for students

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"Thank you:) I had no idea so much was out there. Denise www.ellteacherpros.com www…"

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"Thank you, Donna! I can't wait to share everything that everyone has given me so far…"

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"My colleagues and I, all teachers who cover grades K-12, created a website dedicated…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 28, 2010 to English Language Learners in the classroom

13 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Grace Gorman

"Thank you. I will check all of them out. Even though my students are high school age…"

24 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Adam Fort

"My district only requires teachers to get parental permission. I designed my own for…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 27, 2010 to Email account for students

18 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"Become familiar with document cameras. Kids love them because they easily share thei…"

Denise Stewart replied Feb 25, 2010 to Any Tech Ideas For an English-Teacher-To-Be?

12 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service