Gail Mitchell's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this idea. I have used voicethread in other ways but this is another poss…"

Gail Mitchell replied Apr 7, 2010 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Hi Tammy Thanks for that. I will have a look at it and come back to you with my thou…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 12, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Hi Matt Thanks for the feedback. Today I did end of term reflections and I was amaze…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 12, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Hi Matt I am so impressed. I want to change mine and set them up the same way that y…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 7, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Hi Donna I think that you have highlighted some interesting points to think about, n…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 7, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Hi Mathew I think that when we work with younger children there are many points to c…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 5, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"Hi Amy. I am a kindred spirit in this thinking. I think that learning should direct…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 5, 2009 to The pedagogy behind the tool: Looking for like-minded folks and resources

8 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Kim Cofino

"Hi Donelle I have a similar set up to Mary. I use a wiki for my class page. I link t…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 5, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Hi By the way. Were the 70's portfolios paper or electronic? Have you asked why they…"

Gail Mitchell replied Jun 5, 2009 to e-Portfolios : supporting reflective, self-directed learning, for life

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

"A good point Ian. It will be interesting to see I get any feedback on how others are…"

40 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Gail Mitchell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service