Leesa johnson's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't work on your website, but after research I found that  it may be a great so…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 7, 2016 to Online Math Learning Platform

3 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Great to hear about your post! I expect Gamificaton is definitely a great way to mot…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 6, 2016 to Gamification in the Classroom

2 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Thank you for sharing this Ed Vectus - important to acknowledge. I honor you for you…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 6, 2016 to Teacher Burnout – What are the signs and how to prevent it?

8 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Sybil L Cartney

"Good points! Media reading/writing ability brain research based learning, project ba…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 6, 2016 to What are appropriate ways to apply Powerpoint animated and colored presentation to help learners?

3 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"I assume you know the basics of spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I suggest you re…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 5, 2016 to Cell phone policy in science class

2 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"classroom20.com is one of the best educational community where learners are connect…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 5, 2016 to HELP NEEDED ASAP Please! :)

6 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"The Resume or CV is a description of your career goals, educational qualifications,…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 5, 2016 to Top Tips for Perfecting your CV!

3 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Thank you so much for the mention!Great writing is indirect communication of the "im…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 5, 2016 to How to engage students into writing during the summer period?

3 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"I agree that there needs to be a collaboration between a school & community.The…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 4, 2016 to Collaboration with another LD school

2 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

"It seems a very useful tool. I also worked with tools like buffer or HootSuite, Goog…"

Leesa johnson replied Oct 4, 2016 to simple tools for social media

4 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service