Michael L. Umphrey's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I wasn't suggesting either song for kids. I was just suggesting that Perfect Circle…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Jan 3, 2009 to Teaching our Students about Peace

13 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelli

"1. Upload your powerpont to Slideshare or Authorstream 2. After the upload, copy the…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Jan 2, 2009 to flash (swf) movies in ning pages

2 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by ddeubel

"Good grief. Be sure to contemplate Perfect Circle's take on "Imagine," which is sor…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Jan 1, 2009 to Teaching our Students about Peace

13 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelli

"I think it's pretty hard to beat Google Sites for that sort of thing. It's even eas…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Jan 1, 2009 to Website Creation

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin W

"Kay has a real point and the danger she's worried about is not merely theoretical. T…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Dec 29, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"I think people react to the "friend" label, and I also think they are imagining MySp…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Dec 27, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

"I think the best practice is to look at the virtual world as the mirror it is to rea…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Dec 25, 2008 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

"MIke Umphrey--sometime writer, sometime teacher. I work in Polson, Montana, on the F…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Nov 28, 2008 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"I use Ning, because of the advantages of a walled garden for adolescents and the abi…"

Michael L. Umphrey replied Nov 27, 2008 to Looking for Teachers Using MySpace, Facebook

47 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Andrew Pass

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service