Zach Vander Veen's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"If you have access to server space (like a personal or school website), you can uplo…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Mar 10, 2009 to Help please! Video screen capture to youtube.

16 May 17, 2010
Reply by Wendy Melnick

"Well said. I've found that as I introduce more technology into my class (8th Grade S…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Apr 29, 2008 to Educator or Technologist?

56 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Lisa Durff

"Ed - thank you for the links (and sorry for getting back rather late...standardized…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Apr 5, 2008 to Anyone use a good online discipline system?

6 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"I'm not sure if I completely understand the concept of WebOS (I think people use it…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Feb 29, 2008 to WebOS

4 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Gerald Logan

"Excellent idea about making a list. I'd definitely have to add Moodle as my top tec…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Dec 15, 2007 to What 'Tech Tool' Has Had The Greatest Impact On Your Teaching?

43 May 30, 2011
Reply by Colleen Young

"There are numerous advantages to hosting your site on a external server - not the le…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Dec 7, 2007 to Will hosting our school's website on an external server be a bad idea?

20 Dec 13, 2007
Reply by Yancy Gunhammer

""Over burdened and underskilled" - I've been there. It does sound like a CMS sounds…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Dec 1, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Almost. You provide the layout and the CSS. Then through an admin page, people add t…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"Part of this is a question of how complicated do you want to get and what, exactly,…"

Zach Vander Veen replied Nov 30, 2007 to Just inherited our school's website... what should I replace frontpage with?

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

"I highly recommend CMS Made Simple. You can design the structure of your site using…"

34 May 7, 2008
Reply by Martha

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service