Peter Cincotta's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin, I like all of those answers! It seems like the only "punishment" to not mak…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 19, 2009 to student achievement and Adequate Yearly Progress

3 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Kevin Johnson

"The calm and silent (overwhelming) majority have prevailed."

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 8, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"President Obama delivered a speech that restated something that all teachers believe…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 8, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"That's interesting. I'm glad I'm wrong that everything isn't strictly Republican vs.…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 7, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but is your district in a area that generally votes…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 7, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Did you see that Laura Bush had some positive comments about the speech? Good for he…"

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Again, thank you very very much for providing this background. I study education st…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 4, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Thanks for providing the links. I'll look at them. My prediction is that this time…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 4, 2009 to The President's Speech to Students. Who's watching it?

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"The press is certainly making a big deal about it. You asked if its worth the troubl…"

29 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Johnathan Chase

"Welcome, Kay. I am new to 2.0 also. My school district has dipped its toe into offer…"

Peter Cincotta replied Sep 3, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service