suehellman's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"This is hysterical, Tanya!! I could see it all in my mind's eye as I read it. Thanks."

suehellman replied Dec 27, 2008 to Personalizing learning by telling stories -- before digital story telling became 'a thing'

20 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Lindsey @SmartEd Services

"Maggie -- I have to admit after a while not all the Bob stories were entirely true -…"

suehellman replied Dec 27, 2008 to Personalizing learning by telling stories -- before digital story telling became 'a thing'

20 Dec 1, 2009

"That's a great story, Julie. I'm chuckling as I read it. What a great tool you have…"

suehellman replied Dec 24, 2008 to Personalizing learning by telling stories -- before digital story telling became 'a thing'

20 Dec 1, 2009

"Hi Jeff -- There's a good article today comparing different "pocket video cameras" i…"

suehellman replied Dec 22, 2008 to Video camera purchase... before the budget ax falls

14 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Maria Kays

"Take a look at the Glocal digital imagery project. They have some really cool progra…"

suehellman replied Dec 20, 2008 to Web Cams in the Classroom

48 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Nathan

"Mark -- thanks so much for taking the time to respond. One more question -- can I ha…"

suehellman replied Dec 20, 2008 to Favorite Webinar Tool?

12 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"Hi Mark -- In the VC tour I see a large whiteboard space and small video space. Can…"

suehellman replied Dec 20, 2008 to Favorite Webinar Tool?

12 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"Does one of these broadcast back and forth? I want do do an online pro-d demonstrati…"

suehellman replied Dec 19, 2008 to Favorite Webinar Tool?

12 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

"There are 3 tools that I know of which are designed to do just that. The first 2 all…"

suehellman replied Dec 19, 2008 to Powerpoint with an animated host? Done before?

21 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by pete whitfield

"I found that most converters do not work very well. I got poor quality images and I…"

suehellman replied Dec 18, 2008 to FLV to MPEG?

5 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by suehellman

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service