Debra M. Streacker's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jay - Thanks for the reply - I get where you're coming from and think that the o…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Feb 26, 2010 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Zach Vander Veen

"Jay: Awesome! Thanks for the resource - as soon as I get some things together on th…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Feb 26, 2010 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010

"In terms of how it ended up - I guess I'm doing exactly what you're concerned about…"

20 Mar 1, 2010

"Intriguing idea Jay - thanks for the input!"

20 Mar 1, 2010

"Hi Sharon - Well you're not doing anything any differently than the rest of us in t…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Feb 26, 2010 to Where and how do you get 2.0 training?

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Debra M. Streacker

"Rod - We do have Moodle and I'm pretty comfortable with it. I had never considered…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Aug 13, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010

"I am not just teaching web design - this is an Advanced Computer Applications course…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Aug 13, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010

"Thanks for all the thought you have put into your response. You've given me some ide…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Aug 12, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010

"Thanks Rod - we have been using DW/Fireworks/Photoshop in the past - I had just been…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Aug 12, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010

"Thanks Jeff for your input. This is a semester course that tries to present a variet…"

Debra M. Streacker replied Aug 1, 2009 to Web Design/Tech Instruction in HS - what should be the focus?

20 Mar 1, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service