Eve Heaton's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this article. I passed it on to my adminstrators. I rarely use th…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 13, 2009 to Moving Away from Textbooks

37 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Nina Kuhn

"Mendy - I am assuming you are running your students through centers? I did this wit…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 12, 2009 to Brainstorming a list of Web 2.0 activities/assignments

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Margaret Frick

"With training you can have students create a three panel cartoon on ToonDoo in about…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 12, 2009 to Brainstorming a list of Web 2.0 activities/assignments

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Margaret Frick

"You could have them create a mini website scavenger hunt (webquest) with questions a…"

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Margaret Frick

"www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com (fourth grade class blog in its first year) www.sc…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 12, 2009 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"I am a fourth grade teacher in Beaufort, South Carolina. I teach math, science and w…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 11, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

"It is easy. You need to have your camera tool on your toolbar. If it is not there (i…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 6, 2009 to how do I get internet photos etc on to the promeathan board? I am familiar with how to do everything on the smartboard but am starting a new teaching placement and they use a promethean help please!!

2 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

"I liked your website and what you are doing with your students. What grade are they…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 1, 2009 to Website Creation

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin W

"I went to an outside source to purchase my domain name (godaddy.com). I was emailed…"

Eve Heaton replied Jan 1, 2009 to Website Creation

24 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Kevin W

"Loved your "Just One Thing" slideshow. Passed it on to another teacher."

Eve Heaton replied Jan 1, 2009 to Effective Ways to get Teachers to Use Technology

131 May 11, 2014
Reply by Wasiqa Bilal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service