Thomas Petra's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"It depends on the equipment your school has, but bandwidth can be an issue if you ha…"

Thomas Petra replied Jan 18, 2012 to Google Earth and Ruler trouble

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Thomas Petra

"Hi Erin.  Would it happen to be this activity from RealWorldMath.org?  That's my sit…"

Thomas Petra replied Jan 18, 2012 to Google Earth and Ruler trouble

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Thomas Petra

"As far as homework credit, I put as much grade emphasis on completing assignments as…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 13, 2011 to What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

"Very good Stuart,   I would recommend that you take a look at some of the Google Ear…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 11, 2011 to Google Earth Effective???

12 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Hi Barbara, I just came across this old post and I was wondering how you feel now? I…"

Thomas Petra replied Aug 29, 2010 to How are you using your classroom smartboard?

138 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Jill Madigan

"It depends on how familiar the students are familiar with Google Earth and its tools…"

Thomas Petra replied Aug 1, 2009 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Thanks Jill. The last time I did that project, we ended it with a field trip to the…"

Thomas Petra replied Jul 28, 2009 to New website for teaching math with Google Earth

19 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

"Very interesting take on this, Tom. I'm always impressed by the Rashomon-like turns…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 29, 2009 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"OK, I'm not saying video games are bad. I agree they teach problem solving skills, d…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 7, 2009 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"This sounds great, Kate. I'm not against learning games or video games. But what if…"

Thomas Petra replied Apr 7, 2009 to Video Games vs. Education

28 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service