Anne Pemberton's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"Boredom is older than just decade, it goes back to the initiation of leisure time wi…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 5, 2009 to Why are traditional classrooms slow to move towards open content curriculum and other technologies?

21 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Allyson McDowell

"Christina, I find it hard to believe that you could observe that a classroom "has n…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 5, 2009 to Why are traditional classrooms slow to move towards open content curriculum and other technologies?

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Christina, "Be not the first to adopt a new fashion, nor the last to cast aside the…"

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Nasser, You may want to go through my website at http://www.educationalsynthesis.or…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 4, 2009 to promoting teaching and learning with technology in africa

4 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Abaca Sim

"Rob, Can your classes that meet at various time correspond with your other classes?…"

Anne Pemberton replied Sep 30, 2009 to Use of disscussion forums in high school classrooms

2 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"Had the same discussion come up in another forum and we collected some resources on:…"

Anne Pemberton replied Sep 30, 2009 to e-portfolios??

10 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Keith Schoch

"Andy, Take a look at my website http://www.educationalsynthesis.org and see where y…"

Anne Pemberton replied Sep 29, 2009 to Looking for Suggestions

1 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Janet, The "necklaces" were a true on-the-spot inspiration. Much easier than writing…"

Anne Pemberton replied Sep 15, 2009 to Technology Use for the K-3 crowd

24 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by sridhar iyer

"Ron, We had to very quickly get some second graders able to log onto computers to a…"

Anne Pemberton replied Sep 13, 2009 to Technology Use for the K-3 crowd

24 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by sridhar iyer

"Janet, Just finished updating the web version of a project I used in a K-2 school i…"

Anne Pemberton replied Sep 10, 2009 to Technology Use for the K-3 crowd

24 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by sridhar iyer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service