Anne Pemberton's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"Christy, You make some good points. But, what do they use the donations for?"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 8, 2009 to Is Creative Commons legit?

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Jonathon, Thank you for a good response. I will have to check out Flickr when I am…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 7, 2009 to Is Creative Commons legit?

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Indigo, I think you proved my point very well. The Wiki products are not Creative C…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 7, 2009 to Why are traditional classrooms slow to move towards open content curriculum and other technologies?

21 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Allyson McDowell

"Indigo, When someone says they "aren't sure" if something is true, it conveys an im…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 7, 2009 to Why are traditional classrooms slow to move towards open content curriculum and other technologies?

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Indigo, I read that much of their goal and found it insipid. Sharing goes on all th…"

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Indigo, I am sorry you want to make points and then not defend them when they are c…"

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Indigo, I took a quick look at Creative Commons was was rather off-put by the call…"

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Indigo, I think those who ask questions should be a bit more cautious about declari…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 6, 2009 to Why are traditional classrooms slow to move towards open content curriculum and other technologies?

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Indigo, Thank you for insightful anwers to the questions. Let me answer them from m…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 6, 2009 to Why are traditional classrooms slow to move towards open content curriculum and other technologies?

21 Oct 8, 2009

"Hi, Indigo, Yeah, it seems like another person making stupid statements about class…"

21 Oct 8, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service