Anne Pemberton's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy, you have to assume that there are some number of superintendents who you woul…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Nancy, Until or unless they do, they are of little guidance in the question posed.…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Indigo, Noting your lack of expertise in making such a comparison, I will note that…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Christy, Thank you for the links to the two studies. I d/l the DOE one to study in…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 8, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Sorry, Christy, I was under the impression that this Ning is primarily about K-12 an…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 8, 2009 to Is Creative Commons legit?

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Christy, Where are the lectures. I looked a one of the courses in depth and saw no…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Mike, I find it hard to believe that my colleagues who remain in the schools do not…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Mike and Steve, I never thought I would appear to be among the luddites who weren't…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Steve, Welcome to my temper tantrum. I opened this thread to learn more about Creat…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

"Kiev, You are part of the problem, not part of the solution. In reading the comment…"

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Christy Tucker

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service