Anne Pemberton's Discussions (391)

Discussions Replied To (322) Replies Latest Activity

"Indigo, Bob told me he installed an RSS feed on the website, but I didn't know what…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Christy, You are slowly but surely convincing me that I should look into blogging.…"

Anne Pemberton replied Oct 9, 2009 to Which assignment is better, writing a paper or posting a blog?

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Indigo, The is in reply to your last post about the role of various forms of techno…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Indigo, Email has been part of my day for 25 years. It was either learn to manage i…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Christy, I did a sampling of the blogs. Some I could not read because of the choice…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Indigo, I am a huge fan of email, and know a variety of methods to keep down the ch…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Christy, I like your respectful and concrete ideas. I will consider doing some rese…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Indigo, I have been using email for some 25 years now, and it rarely becomes morass…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Indigo, On one of the links you posted earlier, it said that 99% of the blogs are o…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

"Nancy, I got that the blog is not the finished produce. I had a wrong impression of…"

50 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service