Donelle's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Great! Thank you so much for sharing. I'll check this out and may leave you a messag…"

Donelle replied May 5, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Hi Karen! I am doing this as we speak. I presented and conducted trainings for staff…"

Donelle replied May 5, 2009 to A social network for your school

20 May 15, 2009
Reply by Merle Hall

"What about reserving a couple of meeting rooms at a library. Free and wifi included.…"

Donelle replied May 5, 2009 to Follow-up to Sacarmento CR 2.0 Meetup

54 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Donelle

"Eric, have you tried FlowGram in the classroom?"

Donelle replied May 4, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"I was hoping for that option to allow students to edit only their own page, but wasn…"

Donelle replied May 3, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Thanks, Andrew. I am on a small team of teachers working to bring Moodle to our scho…"

Donelle replied May 3, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Wow, Larry. Your website is just a wealth of information! I hadn't stumbled across t…"

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"I heard about Elgg at a presentation at CUE a few months ago. I'm not familiar with…"

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"I tend to just use photographs too. Are you aware of pics4learning? Free, organized,…"

Donelle replied May 2, 2009 to Free clip art for student projects

19 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi

"Great list, Tom. Are you using Edublogs for your students? When you have them create…"

Donelle replied May 2, 2009 to Blogging as Assignments

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Graeme

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service