Donelle's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Scott. Didn't I just chat with you on that other Ning? LOL Thank you for shari…"

Donelle replied May 11, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

""Knowing that you are trusting them to make appropriate edits to the class pages can…"

Donelle replied May 10, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Here's a link for Jim Klein so you can read more about Elgg."

Donelle replied May 9, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Eric, I like your wiki. I noticed that students are posting messages to you on the f…"

Donelle replied May 8, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Let's do June! It will be a nice celebration to the end of the school year. Does Jun…"

Donelle replied May 7, 2009 to Follow-up to Sacarmento CR 2.0 Meetup

54 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Donelle

"True. As I teacher, we have 4 or 5 different systems that we engage with. It is frus…"

Donelle replied May 6, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

""Again, I am collaborating with the Elgg developers and other educational technologi…"

Donelle replied May 6, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Steve, YES! I am really thinking that lately. This is the reason I posted this quest…"

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"Great! So do you upload student work in posts, tagged by student name? Or, do you us…"

Donelle replied May 5, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

"To be honest, not much yet. I just found it too, but am also seeing the possibilitie…"

Donelle replied May 5, 2009 to What's the Best Platform to Showcase Student Work?

71 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Wendy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service