Nellie Makarova-Cross's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"That works for me too!"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied Dec 1, 2010 to Classroom Management

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"Hi, Megan. There are too many strategies of importance and all of them should be use…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied Nov 17, 2010 to Classroom Management

15 May 23, 2018
Reply by carla sullivan

"Dear Jeffrey, Suicides are not due to a filtered content. Suicides are due to proble…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied May 28, 2010 to Internet Parental Control Blocks the Word 'Gay' - Is this Justifiable?

6 May 28, 2010
Reply by Nellie Makarova-Cross

"Hi, Seyoung. All teachers communicate by phone ! Are you planning to use some tech?…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied May 14, 2010 to What are school using to connect with parents

14 May 20, 2010
Reply by Birdavinder Singh

"Hi, Tim . Teachers use voicethread, Skype and epals for this reason http://edupln.ni…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied May 6, 2010 to Fun Ideas for Foreign Language Classes

8 May 6, 2010

"Does anybody use Google Wave?"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied May 3, 2010 to Tips for Using Etherpad/PrimaryPad?

30 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

"Hi, Kristen, I checked http://etherpad.com/name and saw students' blogs going back…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied May 3, 2010 to Tips for Using Etherpad/PrimaryPad?

30 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

"Hi, Brad, I am on part 2 of your technology Integration workshop. I was wondering i…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied May 2, 2010 to Looking for Podcasting Partners

17 May 7, 2010
Reply by Brad Flickinger

"Hi ,Sue, There is a member from Japan, KiyotakaH. I think he can help. His blog is…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied Apr 27, 2010 to Voice Thread - 4th grade project on Japan

2 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Garrison Daily

"That is true. The problem is that when you deal with small kids it is better to "ove…"

Nellie Makarova-Cross replied Apr 26, 2010 to Internet Parental Control Blocks the Word 'Gay' - Is this Justifiable?

6 May 28, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service