Katie Muhtaris's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you read his book Classroom Instruction That Works?  It's pretty good and gives…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 30, 2011 to Marzano's strategies: Summarizing and note taking....

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Hannah Johnson

"Ok so I know I already shared my link but I didn't want to start a new thread for th…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 27, 2011 to Let's share links to our blogs!

486 May 2, 2011
Reply by Louisa

"Great!  I know the intermediate team will be creating a blog in the next month or so…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 27, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Edward,    Check out this blog.  It's by the primary team at my school.  They receiv…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 26, 2011 to IPAD integration into Classroom Curriculum

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Crystal Salazar

"Thanks for the idea!  I got one of the adapters from our tech person to "try out" bu…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 26, 2011 to ipads in the classroom

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

"Yes.  It usually works pretty well.  My ELMO doesn't have a light on it so I can usu…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 22, 2011 to ipads in the classroom

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

"I post quite a bit of student work on my site.  I have them use "stage names" that t…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 22, 2011 to Posting Students' work to your class page?

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

"I have been projecting my screen using my ELMO.  This usually works in a pinch."

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 22, 2011 to ipads in the classroom

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Sue Gorman

"Great post!  There's so much to think about in regards to educational pedagogy these…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 22, 2011 to The 21st century pedagogy teachers should be aware of

2 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

"What curriculum do you use now?  We have Math Trailblazers which I think addresses s…"

Katie Muhtaris replied Jan 7, 2011 to Meaningful Math

5 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Heidi Siwak

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service