Amy Dobbins's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Lorianne and recommend Voicethread! I love the idea of making these dig…"

Amy Dobbins replied Jan 6, 2012 to K-3 Technology in the classroom

11 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Amy Dobbins

"Jenna, I am glad you are trying to incorporate different technology into your pre-k…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 25, 2011 to Preschoolers in the lab and reasearching topics.

9 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Nancy

"I have used Voki with my fifth grade students as a fun way to share what they had le…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 25, 2011 to Voki : a fun and free animated avatar tool for educators

5 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steven M goldstein

"What about having this student make an audio podcast about what they read?  You coul…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 22, 2011 to What is a good method of intervention?

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

"Thanks for your feedback!  My kids actually came up with many of these themselves! …"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 22, 2011 to Most Important Digital Citizenship Tips for Students

4 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

"Don't iPads have a web cam?  This would be a way to record and then manipulate the v…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 9, 2011 to Ideas for Using Technology Grant Money for Classroom?

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Mary E Meisinger

"I agree with your thinking too, with the gradual release of formal to informal commu…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 9, 2011 to Emailing, Messaging and Chatting in the Classroom

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

"This has always been my belief also, but then I start to question whether waiting un…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 9, 2011 to Emailing, Messaging and Chatting in the Classroom

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

"Thanks for your input!  I do already use emailing and forums with grades 3-5 through…"

7 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Amy Dobbins

"Do you have microphones for each student to pair with your netbooks?  Making podcast…"

Amy Dobbins replied Sep 7, 2011 to Ideas for Using Technology Grant Money for Classroom?

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Mary E Meisinger

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service