Oscar Marin's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been using the Scratch App for quiet long time and i found it really cool. Al…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 15, 2013 to 5 Free Apps to Help You Teach Coding

1 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Oscar Marin

"Thanks for sharing such useful resources here Joseph. Language know how is best tack…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 13, 2013 to Video in language learning

1 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Oscar Marin

"A healthy classroom needs to be developed to tackle such situations. Perceiving the…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 13, 2013 to Simple Ways to Reach Your Challenging Students

13 May 21, 2014
Reply by Karen Cameron

"I would suggest creating a video out of your power point presentation and adding som…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 6, 2013 to How to Put a Little Power Into Your Students’ Power Point Presentations

5 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Cora Johnson

"There are many online learning modes that you can search for. One that I remember wa…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 5, 2013 to Using video tools in the classroom

6 Jul 17, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

"I wold say your master was really great. I could see all the things that you have le…"

Oscar Marin replied Dec 5, 2013 to 5 Lessons I Learned From a Master Teacher

6 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by Leesa johnson

"Sometimes it's like a spoil sport that a day is not as we expect in our profession.…"

Oscar Marin replied Nov 28, 2013 to 15 More Ways Real Teachers Recover From a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

7 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by UreyL Lynn

"I also used to get the NGC updates and shows for my kids. These are really good mode…"

Oscar Marin replied Nov 27, 2013 to Frontiers Brings Professional Neuroscientists and Students Together

2 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"Thanks for sharing a great synopsis of innovative way to come out with learning proc…"

Oscar Marin replied Nov 26, 2013 to 5 More Things You Will Wish Someone Had Told You About Teaching

3 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

"I also have subscribed for a package of tutorials from a service provider named Abac…"

Oscar Marin replied Nov 22, 2013 to Video resources to teach fractions?

2 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service