Maria Fleyshgakker's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Many years ago, when my first daughter was born and I was reading many books on how…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 28, 2009 to Kids belong from high-income families do better at both, but researchers not exactly sure why

5 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Ian Carmichael

"I know exactly what you are saying :) Last time a PD person came to my school to sho…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 7, 2009 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"Sorry, I forgot to mention, that because of the specifics of the software the studen…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 7, 2009 to Good PowerPoints vs. BAD PowerPoints

30 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Maria Fleyshgakker

"I am 200% with you on that. First, you get computers in the hands of each child, the…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 7, 2009 to Are "Interactive White Boards" transformative to your teaching and/or classroom?

83 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Sarah Elizabeth Cox

"If you are new to cooperative learning you can start with 2 simple activities: One i…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 7, 2009 to Cooperative learning in teaching of Mathematics

3 Feb 7, 2009

"Several years ago there were many enthusiasts who tried to organize their curricula…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 7, 2009 to Understanding By Design

3 Feb 7, 2009

"You are absolutely correct, this is another aspect I really wanted to discuss. Very…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 6, 2009 to Good PowerPoints vs. BAD PowerPoints

30 Feb 7, 2009

"Hi everybody, you are having a very important discussion here, thank you for bringin…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Feb 6, 2009 to Good PowerPoints vs. BAD PowerPoints

30 Feb 7, 2009

"Hi Kristi :) Can you tell me if you have a computer lab or you have to group more th…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 27, 2009 to

just now

"Just a little bit ago Steve Hargadon sent emails to all classroom 2.0 participants.…"

Maria Fleyshgakker replied Jan 23, 2009 to Obama's Education Agenda is Devoid of Tech / 21st Century Skills

2 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by ruhail12

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service