Alan Stange's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep and there is quite a downside to all that too. What I think people don't underst…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 24, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Christina Taylor

"Putting my money where my mouth is... I notice this morning another class member ha…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 24, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

"We communicate through Outlook within the school. I was home one day and used Ustrea…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 24, 2010 to Skype--A security issue for schools?

13 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Cranston

"TinyChat works for me as well. Ironically, I do see it as potentially inappropriate…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 24, 2010 to Skype--A security issue for schools?

13 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Cranston

"http://www.makeuseof.com/ Check this site out. It is an endless list of random appl…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 24, 2010 to Technology Tip Tuesday

19 May 29, 2010
Reply by Alan Hodson

"I offered my opinion in that discussion. It is a difficult question for me. Certainl…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 23, 2010 to Should teachers and students be "friends" on social networking sites?

101 Nov 7, 2012

"I should have an answer to this. I manage a classroom wiki as a portal, run another…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 23, 2010 to Wikis in the Classroom

2 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"I just got Skype working in my room this year. I have begun using it to connect with…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 23, 2010 to Skype--A security issue for schools?

13 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Cranston

"I may not be radically different enough for you. I have a four-five split this year,…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 14, 2010 to Looking for Skype partner for NE region (U.S.) - 4th grade

14 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Laura Frauenberg

"I would be curious to know the answer to that as well. I have begun using Google Doc…"

Alan Stange replied Jan 12, 2010 to Wiki/Google Docs Suggestions Needed!

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service