Jennifer G's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. This is the first that I am hearing about this. I don't think this is a…"

Jennifer G replied Nov 30, 2010 to Grading Scales

7 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Christopher Casal

"Great use of technology! I would love to hear more about what you all did at your sc…"

Jennifer G replied Nov 30, 2010 to Skype Video Project Ideas

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by blank

"Great Idea!!!! This is definitely worth trying. What a neat way to get guests into y…"

Jennifer G replied Nov 30, 2010 to Skype Video Project Ideas

10 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by blank

"Great post! Thank you for sharing. Virtual field trips are a great way to incorporat…"

Jennifer G replied Nov 30, 2010 to Virtual Field Trips

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Alan Stange

"I think that technology causes too much stress for teachers and prohibits students f…"

Jennifer G replied Oct 31, 2010 to Does technology bring connections or stress?

16 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Karen Morales

"I think you should go for it! Unfortunately, I am still in college finishing up my e…"

Jennifer G replied Oct 31, 2010 to Anyone ever tried working with data visualization or interactive maps in a classroom setting?

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Jennifer G

"Wow this is a really great idea! I like that it allows students to remain organized…"

Jennifer G replied Oct 31, 2010 to A New Site for Students and Teachers to Manage Projects Online

8 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Sal P

"I think the use of ebooks in the classroom would be great.It would allow students to…"

Jennifer G replied Oct 31, 2010 to E books in the classroom - yes or no

17 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Bill Martin

"I think cell phones don't belong in the classroom. They are a major distraction and…"

Jennifer G replied Oct 31, 2010 to Phones In classrooms

34 May 21, 2014
Reply by mpho baloyi

"Maybe I'm old fashioned, but why not just use books, pencil and paper instead? I jus…"

Jennifer G replied Oct 31, 2010 to iPod Touch Schoolwide Implementation

540 May 3, 2011
Reply by Gaurav Malik

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service