Usman's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks Steve. Have signed but new registrations been closed. Will have to wait. : )"

Usman replied Dec 22, 2010 to moodle hosting websites???

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Bob Mathews

"a 'classroom' account? I thought there was one type of account for all twitter users."

Usman replied Dec 22, 2010 to Using Twitter in Education

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Anne Mirtschin

"thanks. Ye almost forgot about moodle. Any other suggestions which any1 have tried?"

Usman replied Dec 15, 2010 to A good/popluar free online network creation for courses/modules??

3 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Sal P

"thanks for your help, yeah i would love to see your google forms etc. The pilot mod…"

Usman replied Nov 27, 2010 to Designing student peer review feedback forms?

4 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Usman

"Sorry this might sound dumb, but what do you mean by the term rubric? The activity…"

Usman replied Nov 25, 2010 to Designing student peer review feedback forms?

4 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Usman

"Yes i was thinking of this too! Also maybe a screencast video using video capture so…"

Usman replied Nov 6, 2010 to blogs to showcase work for employment in education field

2 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Usman

"igoogle is the way, in this day and age you want news to come to you on the one page…"

Usman replied Oct 11, 2010 to Twitter for Professional development--how do you keep it all straight?

9 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Faith Shabat

"Hi everyone. My name is Usman. I am a 24 year old British Asian. I was born in Bradf…"

Usman replied Nov 24, 2009 to Introductions

4573 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Meg Scheding

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service