Jonah Salsich's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Dawn, Yes, teachers can join the collaboration at any time. I'll add and update some…"

Jonah Salsich replied Jun 30, 2010 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Hi Faith, I made the map through Google "My Maps." It was pretty easy and I've now u…"

Jonah Salsich replied Oct 12, 2009 to Collaborative Projects for elementary students

11 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by hshott

"Thanks everyone! I have decided on SchoolTube for most things and Edublogs.tv for u…"

Jonah Salsich replied Oct 3, 2009 to Best video site for embedding into elementary blogs?

17 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Tina Wilkinson

"The project is now up to 15 members. We welcome more, and would especially like to h…"

Jonah Salsich replied Oct 2, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Michael, I teach 3rd grade in Connecticut. I did some Skyping last year and my stude…"

Jonah Salsich replied Sep 16, 2009 to Skype

14 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Lisa Westcott Schaa

"Yes, it is blocked for students at my elementary school (which I agree with) but ava…"

Jonah Salsich replied Sep 14, 2009 to Youtube blocked in US schools?

14 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Dorethia(Dotty) Myers

"After experimenting with both PBworks and wikispaces, I find wikispaces easier to na…"

Jonah Salsich replied Sep 5, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"After experimenting with both PBworks and wikispaces, I find wikispaces easier to na…"

Jonah Salsich replied Sep 5, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"I'm new to wikis also, but it seems like you've got it down. Here is a good resource…"

Jonah Salsich replied Aug 30, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

"Hi Linda, Yes, under the Chumash folder (which you can rename if you like) you can a…"

Jonah Salsich replied Aug 30, 2009 to Seeking partners for elementary level Native American collaboration

23 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Dawn Krivak

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service