Muneeza Akhtar's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Faryal, Thank you for giving the detail answer. I agree with all three points tha…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 21, 2013 to Difficulties that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Vee Paisie

"Hi Shazia, Thank you for replying. I agree with you that developed countries are get…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 21, 2013 to Difficulties that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Vee Paisie

"Hi Colleen, Thank you for replying. Thank u for sharing the resources with me. They…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 18, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Lee, I teach Mathematics and ICT to Grade VI. I can tell u that students enjoyed…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 18, 2013 to Trends in technology in Education in the classroom

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"I teach ICT and Mathematics to grade VI and VII. I also help urdu teachers to integr…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 18, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning

5 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"there are many benefits which class and subject r u teaching?"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 18, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning

5 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Thank u for replying Faryal. I agree with you that ICT is beneficial in teaching and…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 17, 2013 to Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning in Middle School

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

"Hi Colleen. I did not get the chance to read all of it but it is very interesting. C…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 13, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Nishat, How are you? Thank u for telling me about the Geometry Blaster and Algebr…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 13, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

"Hi Nishat, I agree with you that we have to buy IXL and Mangahigh after the trial pe…"

Muneeza Akhtar replied Jun 10, 2013 to Ideas for Middle School Math

28 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Suad Malik

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service