Christina's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Podcasting is a great technology to use in the classroom. Teachers can make podcasts…"

Christina replied Apr 21, 2011 to Innovative technology?

12 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Christina

"My new favorite technology is Prezi. It is great for class presentations. It is real…"

Christina replied Apr 21, 2011 to favorite technology and worst technology anyone has used lately in their classroom

14 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Heather Moses

"My perfect school would be amazing. It would have unlimited resources and any studen…"

Christina replied Apr 21, 2011 to Your perfect school

9 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Kaushilya G Weerapura

"  Teaching religion in a public school is a very touchy subject. You have to be extr…"

Christina replied Apr 21, 2011 to Various opinions in Education

7 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by James E. Schwartz

"I think if you have fun, hands on activities that will keep them engaged is always a…"

Christina replied Apr 18, 2011 to lack of motivation

9 May 2, 2011
Reply by James E. Schwartz

"There are good technologies out there that can be used in the classroom. One program…"

Christina replied Apr 18, 2011 to Technology in the Classroom

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Amy Koo

"I would think that the person who has the degree from a university has a better chan…"

Christina replied Apr 18, 2011 to Degree from an online school

9 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kimberly S.

"  Thanks for this information! This is a really great tool for students to use when…"

Christina replied Apr 14, 2011 to Paper Rater - Free online Grammar Checker, Plagiarism Checker, & Proof Reader!

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

"I'm not sure where you live but I live in the San Antonio, TX area and there are sto…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to Teacher Discounts

1 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Christina

"I am not too fond of behavior charts. I do not think they are very effective and the…"

Christina replied Apr 13, 2011 to Behavior Charts??

4 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Briana Hernandez

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service