monika hardy's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"a lovely teacher at our school made these how-to videos that you might find helpful.…"

monika hardy replied Sep 4, 2010 to Working with Wordpress

16 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Gary

"some of the resources we use: algebra 2: resources .....brightstorm math .....academ…"

monika hardy replied Sep 4, 2010 to Help: Need Online Math Resources!

17 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Leonidas Evriviades

"we've had incredible experiences with uganda and cape town via Noble Kelly and Sharo…"

monika hardy replied Sep 4, 2010 to How can I find and connect my students to an international classroom for collaboration progects?

3 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Amy Toombs

"dang... don't show cool stuff that costs money... :)"

monika hardy replied Apr 13, 2010 to Tips for Using Etherpad/PrimaryPad?

30 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Mr Stu

"i'm in. i haven't used ichat - but we just got skype unblocked. i teach math - but i…"

monika hardy replied Jul 20, 2009 to Ichat/skype for High School Technology Classes

8 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

"highly recommend clay christensen's disrupting class - how laptops can revolutionize…"

monika hardy replied Jul 2, 2009 to 1:1 with netbooks

23 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Urko M.

"i just ran across these - excellent resources.... http://www.weareteachers.com/web/…"

monika hardy replied Jun 24, 2009 to Needed: Resources for Training Teachers for Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning

7 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

"here's my latest collection."

monika hardy replied Jun 23, 2009 to Needed: Resources for Training Teachers for Project-Based and Inquiry-Based Learning

7 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

"another good idea - modeled after michael wesch - have online quizzes that the kids…"

monika hardy replied Jun 14, 2009 to Points vs. Learning

16 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Matt Townsley

"have you checked out michael wesch's recent webinar about his use of netvibes. that'…"

monika hardy replied Jun 3, 2009 to Best environment to foster teacher collaboration and community.

1 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by monika hardy

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service