Cynthia M. Streznewski's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"We definitely need more Arts in the lower grades. A detailed curriculum taught by sp…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Mar 17, 2010 to Arts in the Elementary Schools

17 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Laurence Williams

"Hello, I would like an invite please. Thanks."

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Jan 2, 2010 to Anyone in need of a Googlewave invite?

30 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Mariana Cortes

"Thanks. I will give it a try."

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Jan 2, 2010 to Getting iCal to sync with Google Calendar

4 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Cynthia M. Streznewski

"That website is great. However, I don't have an iPhone but would still like iCal and…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Dec 31, 2009 to Getting iCal to sync with Google Calendar

4 Jan 2, 2010

"I am using Jing alot this year to make tutorials for my students to follow in my Tec…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Dec 29, 2009 to New Technology

11 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Alan Degener

"Those people (students and adults) who easily adapt to new technology are the most m…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Dec 26, 2009 to Affects of technology on 21st century study habits

52 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Valerie Hathaway-Warner

"I use the PBS Frontline special "Growing Up Online." http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/f…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Nov 24, 2009 to What will you do in your classroom to teach Internet safety?

7 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Keith Ferrell

"Also, make sure you have the latest version of Google Earth. The older ones do not h…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Nov 14, 2009 to Google Earth - How to get under the ocean???

2 Nov 14, 2009

"Open Google Earth first and then try opening your kmz files. Also, make sure the fil…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Nov 4, 2009 to Google Earth KMZ files

1 Nov 4, 2009

"That sounds great. I am trying the same thing with my students. When you grade their…"

Cynthia M. Streznewski replied Oct 28, 2009 to Paperless Classroom

15 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Pamela Jackson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service