Success Stories (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Getting more parents involved.

I would like to start a discussion about Parent Involvement and how to get parents involved in the classroom, I believe that many parents a…

Started by Lorna Costantini

16 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

About podcasting and Second Life in Education

Occasional listeners to the Absolutely Intercultural podcast may be interested to know that the latest show concentrates on the use of podc…

Started by Anne Fox

1 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Scott Merrick

10 Educational Things I Learned From Playing MMORPG’s

I've recently started a new blog, http://www.edurealms.com. After finishing Marc Prensky's Don't Bother Me Mom -- I'm Learning, I decided i…

Started by Lucas Gillispie

3 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Lucas Gillispie

Professional Development Learning Groups

Has anyone had experience in leading or participating in a PD Learning group? Have you ever met with a group that has participated virtual…

Started by Bill Gaskins

2 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Joe Sherwood

storiesto

i like writing stories, and want my students to share the same feeling. So i tried to make up some stories about math. one of them is geome…

Started by dina paramadina

1 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Kevin H.

Starting with Tablet PCs

I saw that there was a question about tablet PCs. I teach at an all boys' school that has had laptops for about 12 years. Join our Ning for…

Started by Andrew Holmgren

0 Jan 17, 2008

Seashore for Mac

I was wondering if anybody has started using Seashore on their mac? It's a painting app which is very similar to the old Appleworks paint p…

Started by David Kapuler

1 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by dsgran

Classroom 2.0 nets the Eddie Award

Congrats to Steve and to all of us who participate in Classroom 2.0 and make this such a vibrant community of learners, educators and explo…

Started by Kevin H.

2 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

A virtual Advent Calendar goes around the world! 21 Nations, managed by students!

A virtual Advent Calendar goes around the world! Students of the FH JOANNEUM University of Applied Science, course Health management in To…

Started by Peter Sereinigg

1 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Peter Sereinigg

MB Edubloogercon

I thought it's worth mentioning that last night (Thursday) marked the very first MB Edubloggercon held here in Winnipeg, Manitoba and spons…

Started by James Dykstra

0 Nov 23, 2007

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service