Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter for Skype

In my opinion, Twitter is a killer social networking app. Its easy to use, fun & unobtrusive. There are no doubt numerous ways to respo…

Started by Chad Outten

3 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by katherine

Student Email

My district is exploring providing students with email accounts, and I'm leading a subcommittee on exploring options and developing policie…

Started by Matt Clausen

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Peter Lane

New School - No Constraints - What 2.0 Tools?

Hi All, I am a recent joiner of the Classroom 2.0 Ning and want to learn from all of you. If you had the opportunity to start a school fro…

Started by Chris Richardson

14 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

Innovative use of Conferencing in a School system.

I wasn't sure where to post this but thought a lot of people here would enjoy this article. http://blog.nola.com/tpnorthshore/2008/02/vide

Started by Anthony Russo

1 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

Looking for Good Web 2.0 Research Tools

I'm doing research for a large writing project and find that many of my sources are digital: interview notes, web pages, pdfs, audio files.…

Started by Karen Henke

17 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Karen Henke

Moodle hosting advice, please

Does anyone have a suggestion on where I can get good quality Moodle hosting? I've never used Moodle before but want to give it a shot. I h…

Started by Jack R.

4 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Jack R.

Use of Edline & GradeQuick for Course Management

We have begun using Edline for course management and GradeQuick software for recording and posting student grades. Can anyone relate their…

Started by Tom McGuire

2 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Rick Biche

Creating Ebooks

Has anyone used software to create ebooks with their students. The flash books that turn pages? I am thinking about creating a project like…

Started by Doug Walker

13 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by aledoux

Cram - Mobile test preparation and study tool

hey guys, I recently released Cram, which is a mobile software for Blackberry and iPhone devices that allow students to create, import, and…

Started by Patrick Chukwura

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Patrick Chukwura

Sproutbuilder - Make your own widgets

Is anyone else out there using Sproutbuilder? I am having quite a bit of fun making stuff with it to use with my students. I have written a…

Started by Jason de Nys

2 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service