Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burn PPTX courseware to DVD free with Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker is a free video maker included with Microsoft Windows XP or vista.  I find by chance that we can convert PPTX files to…

Started by Charlene Qu

1 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

Schools doing interesting tech stuff in Washington DC needed!

Found out today that my school has funding for a teacher to visit Washington DC, and the deadline for me to apply is tomorrow! Would apprec…

Started by James Cross

0 Jan 20, 2010

Students can back up courseware on DVD and make DVD photo slideshow

I have stored a lot of PowerPoint courseware about many subjects.  They become more and more. I really don’t want them to take up my comput…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Jan 19, 2010

Italy--pen pall for nine year olds

I have a group of third graders who are working on a project about Italy. Is there a group who would like to answer some questions about th…

Started by Fred Ravan

0 Jan 11, 2010

What's your new year's resolution?

Hi,friends, new year 2010 is around the corner, what your new year's resolution? My mom ask me to make resolution for the coming 2012 as us…

Started by cherry Green

0 Dec 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all

Merry Christmas to all, hope all of you have a grate Christmas Eve and all the best.

Started by cherry Green

0 Dec 24, 2009

Creative Excuses Not to Use Technology

Okay, I spoke to a teacher yesterday that had a great excuse for NOT taking her kids to the computer lab: "It takes 7 minutes to get there…

Started by Tim Holt

73 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Alline Sada

Want to DIY a Christmas E-card for Best Wishes?

Christmas is coming! It is wonderful to send friends or business partner Christmas cards. Well, printing and posting traditional Christmas…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Dec 10, 2009

2009 NAGC toy list

NAGC toy list http://www.nagc.org/uploadedFiles/PHP/PHP_Article_Archive/Toy_Lists/PHP_Sept09ToyList.pdf

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Dec 8, 2009

Looking for best practices

I'm looking for the caracteristics of best practices in ICT. Has anybody read anything about it?

Started by Martine Peters

0 Dec 7, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service