Off-Topic or Just for Fun (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change is great, when it fits!

Started by Kevin

0 May 6, 2010

Resources created by teachers for teachers

Hey check out this great resources page. If you have anything you would like to add, feel free. This is a domain for all teachers to share…

Started by Erica Zaremba

0 Apr 14, 2010

Easter Day Quiz for Teachers

Hi, all. You think you know Easter Day? How to teach  Easter Day knowledge to students effectively? I found a Easter Day quiz and if you ar…

Started by Charlene Qu

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Charlene Qu

AV-1 April Fools Survey

Come April, we like to pause a moment to reflect merrily upon all the hi-jinx and lallygagging that carried us through the long, cold winte…

Started by Joe Schuch

1 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Brad Stageberg

Trying my hand at video tutorials

I've been wanting to teach myself how to make video tutorials for websites and softwares for a while.  Here's my first attempt.My plan is t…

Started by Dale Ehrhart

2 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Katy Scott

Share PowerPoint on web, portable devices free

WMV is one of the most frequently used video formats. It is compatible to many video sharing sites, portable devices like blackberry. Let’s…

Started by Charlene Qu

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Perreault

A FREE way to make online quiz

Hi, we needn’t to think hard about how to make a quiz for web. There is a tutorial for us: make web quiz with Zoho Show, the free online Po…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Mar 7, 2010

Is online math test beneficial to improve math teaching?

Often I heard students complained that math is so difficult and they have lost the interests gradually. New ways need to be adopted in math…

Started by Charlene Qu

0 Feb 25, 2010

Your help needed for my Masters Class

Hey Everyone I need your help for my Masters program. I had to create a basic online course and am in need of as many people as I can get…

Started by Katie Lyon

0 Feb 20, 2010

Free online Biblical Hebrew lesson: 26+ minutes

FYI, here is a free online lesson on the basics of reading and understanding Hebrew, especially Biblical Hebrew: http://www.tanach.co.il/d

Started by Moshe Burt

0 Jan 31, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service