News or Noteworthy (824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parenting Trends in 2014

There are several trends in parenting that are expected to be disappeared this year. Read here to learn more about parenting trends in 2014…

Started by Oscar Marin

0 Feb 13, 2014

Open Education Week - March 10-15

I am writing to let everyone know about the third annual Open Education Week, which will happen March 10-14, 2014.Open education is a thriv…

Started by Karen Fasimpaur

0 Feb 10, 2014

Best edtools and iPad apps to mLearning in XXI Century Education

If you like my online research with 100 edtools, ipad and windows phone apps to #mLearning please share: tweet, Like, G+ my #startup #curat…

Started by Lucian

1 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

High Tech High Abroad: How to apply a model worldwide?

Sorry for the Hebrew video link at the bottom. It's a good peek if you want to see how the San Diego's hitechhigh is applied in a city in I…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Jan 7, 2014

Hungry Teacher

Let me know what you think of Hungry Teacher's new lesson, "Who Cut the Cheese?" Download all of their lessons for free at, www.hungryteach

Started by Mr. Peterson

0 Nov 17, 2013

Join Tundra Connections LIVE from the Arctic this week!

Hi everyone! I'm writing from a caravan of trailers parked on the Arctic Tundra - I'm here this week with Polar Bears International and th…

Started by Michael Furdyk

0 Nov 11, 2013

Get 90% off

Get 90% off with any course at ParallelBranch. Parallel Branch is an online education portal offering courses that are self-paced, flexible…

Started by Alison Benson

0 Oct 28, 2013

Online Resources for Teaching and Learning

Check out these three academic gems that can help enhance teaching and learning without any out-of-pocket costs. Share your experiences in…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Heather MacCorkle Edick

5 ways tech has changed PD

My professor just shared this article from Amplify. I thought some of you may find it interesting as social media allows not only students…

Started by Nona Barker

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

Kid Friendly Internet Research?

Besides the all powerful Google, can anyone think of some kid-friendly search engines? I have a content filter at my school that's not too…

Started by Daniel Rezac

17 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service