Help or Feedback Needed (3,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 4 Spring Break activities for teachers!

With Spring break here or just around the corner (depending on which state you are from), teachers must surely be looking forward to some w…

Started by Ed Vectus

5 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Interactive podcasts to reinforce listening skills?

I have been exploring and playing around with interactive educational video generators such as EdPuzzle, EduCanon, and Versal. Now, I am wo…

Started by Jennifer Koch Lubke

4 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

What are the best behaviour management techniques?

Hi all, I was wondering if you could share or suggest resources (webpages, videos, articles, etc.) on the most effective behaviour manageme…

Started by Ed Vectus

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Ideas to put technology to use in Early Learning Classrooms

First of all it's nice to be here.  I took a peek around and there are some good discussions going on.  My particular niche is Early Childh…

Started by Jamie Fox

4 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Google Drive Professional Development Opportunities for the Middle School Classroom

I hope everyone is enjoying Spring Break!  I am chilling at the Phoenix airport on the way to Hawaii, working on my graduate assignments so…

Started by Hilary Davey

4 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Leesa johnson

Middle School Financial Literacy Projects Needed

Hello, everyone. Does anyone have any ideas/tips/sites for budgeting and stock market projects that I could use with students in grades si…

Started by Chris Lawson

1 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Screen Casting

Can somebody please recommend a useful screen casting widget? I've never made a screen cast before; but, I want to do so now. Preferably, I…

Started by Andrew Pass

60 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Amanda Armor

Survey for Users of Classroom 2.0 (dissertation help, please!)

Dear Colleagues,   I'm currently working on my dissertation in Learning, Design, and Technology that focuses on teachers using online space…

Started by Kimberly Tohill

5 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Kimberly Tohill

What are your thoughts on after school programs for teens?

We're looking to get feedback from teacher,s counselors, and parents of teens regarding your impression of the importance (or lack thereof)…

Started by Cecilia Foxworthy

2 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Leona Hinton

SmartyOS: Personal secure operating system online

Hello Everyone, My name is Aboubacar Diallo, I am CEO & Founder of SmartyOS, a new web application that allows users to set up in one c…

Started by Aboubacar Diallo

0 Jan 26, 2016

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service