Help or Feedback Needed (3,559)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Struggling with Technology

I'm a grad student doing a project on technology in the classroom- specifically, why a teacher might be reluctant to use it in their classr…

Started by Erica Kauffman

4 May 3, 2018
Reply by Erica Kauffman

Technology in the classroom

What technology are you using in your classrooms?

Started by Mariha Shields

9 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Mary C

Teaching math at the elementary level

I’m looking for professional development ideas around building teacher knowledge and confidence in teaching elementary math CCSS to student…

Started by Jackie Brody

5 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by John

ANyone know of or have any Methods/Management techniques to assist students in writing research papers???

Hello,   I am looking to find some new methods and/or management techniques to share with students at the HS level in writing research pape…

Started by Laura Frauenberg

7 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Stacy Sullivan

What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?

What do you do if students do not complete their homework on time, or if a student never completes his/her homework assignments?  When shou…

Started by Colleen Fadden

24 Feb 22, 2018
Reply by Mary Johansson

Looking for a soft to create an online speaking test,

Hi friends, I want to use VoiceThread to create a speaking test for my student. Each thread would include my question audio files (one audi…

Started by Trang Hong Hoang

1 Jan 29, 2018
Reply by Melanie Knights

Teaching Middle School Financial Literacy-PLC Wanted

Hello, All. I teach financial literacy to grades six-eight.  Does anyone know of a person or organization that I can contact to join a pers…

Started by Chris Lawson

0 Oct 3, 2017

I need engaging and fun math board games and science kits.

Hi, I am an educator, former Montessorin, a mother. I love teaching and making learning fun. I believe it should be stress free and of no…

Started by Sia

7 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Nancy Lin

Transcription vs. Free writing

This is an update to my earlier post (http://www.classroom20.com/forum/topics/typing-speed) on typing instruction and CCSS. As I am researc…

Started by John Garrett

1 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Best site for creating a Digital Book from a pencil and paper book?

Hi,  I am hoping to get some direction on a good site to use to take students work and create a digital book that I would be able to put on…

Started by Susan Marks

9 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Nadine Hughes

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2019   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service