First Time Posting (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pupils with learning difficulties

Hi, just wanted to enquire if there were any other members who teach pupils with severe learning difficulties. Also wanted to find out abou…

Started by Nic Corr

4 Feb 25, 2008
Reply by Amir Ahmad

The 7 Great Benefits of Blogging, Exposed

Hi everyone. I'm just wondering and curious to find out about the experience you've had with blogging. I wrote about mine here.

Started by Amir Ahmad

0 Feb 25, 2008

Gmail vs Gaggle

I have seen a few postings about how people are using both gmail and gaggle.net in the classroom. I tried gmail (using google apps for dom…

Started by Phil

7 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Phil

Zoho anyone?

Does anyone use zoho in the classroom? I am wondering if there are any other alternatives out there? I have also seen glide and google docs.

Started by Colin Davitt

2 Feb 11, 2008
Reply by Adina Sullivan

Usin the I-Pen Pro II in lieu of a Smartboard

Does anyone use the I-Pen Pro? I just got one, and am using it along with my projector to show my students some awesome, free Interactive W…

Started by Patty B.

0 Feb 10, 2008

Using Flickr with Art teachers

This is my first post..here goes. I am trying to encourage art teachers in the UK to share student's work via a collaborative area. The ea…

Started by Richard

8 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Guided Reading

I am an ESL teacher and I have to deal with Guided Reading for grades 1st, 4th and 5th. I am having problems with my first grade because so…

Started by Manuel

9 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Anne Pemberton

Splashcast?

Does anyone have experience with Splashcast? I have a few videos that I have recorded of my students doing presentations that I would love…

Started by Mrs. T

2 Feb 8, 2008
Reply by Daniel Craig

Teaching GridWorld to an AP Computer Science Class

I have a group of students who have really struggled with the AP Computer Science A curriculum this year. It is time for us to start GridWo…

Started by Linda McDaniel

0 Feb 5, 2008

ICT in a Test Prep Class

Hi, I am involved in teaching undergrads on how to clear an "entrance test", much like the GMAT or GRE. I have been watching the threads o…

Started by Anirudh Phadke

0 Jan 30, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service