Conferences and Workshops (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grundtvig course announcement: New Media & Web 2.0 Applications

Dear colleague, The European Commission offers grants for courses listed in their Comenius/Grundtvig course database, covering course fee,…

Started by Bart Bonamie

0 Aug 24, 2011

Music Technology workshop

Does anyone know of a workshop, convention, and/or seminar that would teach about the latest in technology and music education?

Started by Jill

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Margaret Jodeit

Education Conference in San Jose, CA on Aug. 3-4

Registration is now open for ShiftED, Silicon Valley Education Foundation's 1 or 2-day professional development program for educators and a…

Started by Silicon Valley Ed Foundation

0 Jul 6, 2011

Edscape 2011

Hey educators: Make your plans now to attend Edscape 2011 on Saturday 10/15/11http://edscapeconference.com/ More info coming soon!

Started by Eric Sheninger

0 Jun 29, 2011

ILLINOIS - June 27-30, 2011 - Gifted Education Seminar - The Next Step

If you already have taken the Gifted Education Seminar, "The Next Step" is for you, June 27-30 in Palatine IL. Go to http://ning.it/eUNp3M

Started by IAGCGifted

0 Jun 20, 2011

iEducate - The Future of Vocational Education

iEducate is funded by the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme and helps vocational educators to connect with a new generatio…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Jun 15, 2011

How does our profession need to evolve to maximize student learning in the coming years?

One of the throughlines for this year's UPTC is how the TESOL profession needs to evolve in order to maximize student learning for the futu…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

1 May 20, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Stewart

ISTE 2011 Goes Virtual

It’s exciting to see the new virtual modules that ISTE is implementing this year. If you aren’t able to attend the conference in person, he…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 May 16, 2011

TANDBERG conference with foreign country!!!

Hello everyone!!! I'm glad to be a member of such a great community. I have a proposal for You. Would anyone like to organize a conference…

Started by Timur Rotkin

0 May 5, 2011

2011 Educational Technology Policy Summit

If you’re attending next week’s 2011 Educational Tech Policy Summit, please let me know. I look forward to meeting some of our group member…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Apr 8, 2011

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service