Conferences and Workshops (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Media in Education: Online seminar discussion and live sessions

Everyone is invited to Social Media in Education, a free 3-week online discussion at SCoPE. What are the implications for educators and le…

Started by Sylvia Currie

0 Nov 13, 2007

Open Professional Development

I wanted to invite you to participate with Robin Ellis and me in a Professional Development class we will be teaching (Robin will be teachi…

Started by Darren Draper

7 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by Darren Draper

T+L in Nashville, anyone?

Hi everyone, I've been totally consumed with preparing TWO sessions for the K12 online conference (stop me before I volunteer again!) and h…

Started by Sylvia Martinez

3 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by Scott Merrick

Classroom 2.0 Get Together in Seoul?

This is an offshoot of Steve's last posting (http://classroom20.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=649749%3ATopic%3A58727). I thought it might be…

Started by Daniel Craig

0 Oct 15, 2007

K12Online

This is one not to miss. Coming October 15 - 19th K12Online 2007

Started by Sharon Betts

15 Oct 12, 2007
Reply by Elizabeth Davis

Commercially Yours

I have noticed a trend, probably because You Tube makes it easy to do, of adding commercials into keynotes, staff developments, presentatio…

Started by Tim Holt

4 Sep 15, 2007
Reply by Ginger Lewman

NECC planning

It is time to start planning for NECC 2007 in Texas. We should have a great classroom 2.0 presence this year. I am tuning up my presentatio…

Started by Sharon Betts

12 Sep 11, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

The Problem with Ed Tech Conferences ...

... is that they segregate ed tech from the rest of the 'ed" world. I thoroughly enjoy an ed tech conference, but they do preach to the con…

Started by Jeff Branzburg

2 Sep 2, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Podcast and New Media Expo - September 28-30

I wondering if anyone will be attending the Podcast and New Media Expo in Ontario, CA at the end of September. I don't see a list of confer…

Started by Adina Sullivan

4 Aug 27, 2007
Reply by Adina Sullivan

Classroom 2.0 LIVE Workshop Ideas AND Questions

We've batted this idea around a few times, but now we have some real news: * Ning has said that we can hold a Classroom 2.0 LIVE workshop…

Started by Steve Hargadon

2 Aug 11, 2007
Reply by Hans Feldmeier

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service